Please enter valid email address. Your password will be reset and sent to your email account.
Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue'
Example: name@domain.com Submit Cancel Forgot Password Close /GarnetHill/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password Enter your email address

10 0
false pdp {"scheme":"product1_cr"}
false pdp {"scheme":"product2_cr"}
Garnet Hill Signature White Down Pillow is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect I bought this pillow a month ago and so far it’s been perfect- makes sleeping such a treat. It is full but not hard at all.
Date published: 2019-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful detail The seams are bound; the zippers small and almost concealed.
Date published: 2018-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from signature white down pillow i have always a picky (pricey) goosedown pillow user... but i bought one of these a week or so ago and it is a terrific pillow, at a very reasonable price. i like it so much. i bought another one. highly recommend !!
Date published: 2018-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from thousand times better than feather I bought 2 of these to replace a rather new pair of feather-down Euro pillows I bought on Amazon. I realized the feather ones weren't soft at all. These Signature White Down pillows are soft and luxurious. It was a splurge to buy these, yet I'm so very glad I did.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable pillow I have now purchased six of these pillows. The fill wt. is perfect and the price is definitely better than elsewhere. I have washed these pillows and dried in the dryer with tennis balls to fluff. They come out in perfect condition.
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great pillows I have searched for quite some time to find a pillow that would afford me a good night's sleep. Since purchasing these pillows, my search has ended. I work in the medical field, late hours and long days into night. Sleep is paramount and these pillows allow for peaceful, comfortable rest. I am a side sleeper mostly and these pillows conform to that position quite perfectly. Yes, the pillows are pricey, however , a good night's sleep is now my new routine , instead of tossing & turning to get my pillow " just right ". I purchased 4 of these pillows and am more rested than ever. Thanks Garnet Hill for this great quality product.
Date published: 2016-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Am ordering more of these pillows I'm very particular about pillows and when we first used these I was worried they were too puffy. After using them a few nights, they compressed to the perfect point. They are now soft but supportive. We like them so much that I am ordering more for our vacation home.
Date published: 2016-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just exactly what we need out of a pillow. soft, flexible, great comfort for a wonderful sleep. pillows are very, very important to us
Date published: 2016-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Firm Standard Pillows Very nice fluffy and soft yet are dense enough to be supportive. They conform to your head and allow for a nice comfortable sleep. My only gripe was that they had an unusual smell that took a few weeks to dissipate. Now there is no smell and I really like these pillows. Good purchase minus one star for the smell.
Date published: 2018-12-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Very good customer service I wrote a review for a goose down pillow that was not good. The pillow was the perfect softness for me but it has an odor. I thought I couldn't send it back but a representative called me on the phone to tell me that i could send it back. She was very nice and made some suggestions for different pillows or just getting my money back. I've always found Garnet Hill products very nice. Just ordered a couple more pillows in a down alternative.
Date published: 2020-02-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by from The Firm Wasn't Very Firm Nicely made pillow, but calling this firm is laughable.
Date published: 2020-02-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from NOT 100% Down I bought this pillow because I thought it was 100% down, it is not. The tag says it has a minimum of 80% down. They do not mention what the other 20% content is.
Date published: 2019-08-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Pillows are just ok I purchased the soft. I have always purchased 100% down in the past and it certainly makes a difference. These are 80% down and I was surprised that I could tell the difference immediately. I kept them but moved them to the spare room almost immediately.
Date published: 2018-12-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not what you might think They are not 100% down, There is foam or some strange material in them which was very disappointing. I needed pillows for a guest arriving so I had to keep but other wise I probably would not have.
Date published: 2018-02-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Unsatisfying I bought the gusseted pillow because it would ship sooner than the regular pillow, but the gusseted version is too tall for my comfort. I also find the pillow itself a bit disappointing. As others have mentioned, this is not a 100% down pillow, and you can tell. It does make for a nice extra pillow to have when I'm reading/watching TV in bed before going to sleep, but that's a lot of money to spend for that purpose.
Date published: 2021-03-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Disintegrated Last weekend, I took off my pillow protector and discovered that the pillow had disintegrated. Feathers sticking out everywhere and when I squeezed it, a mass of dust into the air. I figured the pillow was old and just threw it out. Only today, when I signed on to GH, I discovered the pillow was exactly two years old. There is nothing I can do now since pillow is long gone. But, it had already lost it "bounce-back" six months ago. I don't recommend this pillow. The only reason I gave two stars is because the pillow was fine for a while (which turns out to have been only about a little over a year).
Date published: 2018-07-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not sure what it's made of Bought the 20% white down pillows....not very happy with the feel of them or the odor. The tag says 80% white down but it doesn't say what the other 20% is. I suspect that it is foam rubber because that is what it smells like Also it's a little rubbery feeling as well. i have a other down pillows that cost approx the same that are softer and really feel like down. I don't recommend these!
Date published: 2016-08-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not here yet Not here yet, please resend one month after shipment
Date published: 2021-01-10
  • y_2021, m_10, d_21, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_2, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_30384, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_garnethill
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms

I’m a stomach sleeper, would a soft or medium be better?

Asked by: Michael s
For slide sleepers we suggest our Primaloft Comfort Pillow (Item #14756).
Answered by: georgianna
Date published: 2021-02-22

Is the down in this pillow RDS certified? 

Asked by: Quincepaste
Garnet Hill purchases our down from RDS certified suppliers.
Answered by: georgianna
Date published: 2020-01-17

How do you decide between medium and soft fill?

Asked by: hjchicago
If you prefer a pillow with more head and neck support while sleeping, choose the medium or firm. The soft pillow will not have as much loft and can collapse a bit under the head. It really is a personal preference.
Answered by: georgianna
Date published: 2020-08-31

I am a side sleeper and am not sure what firmness level to order.

Asked by: ljdahlke
The level of firmness in a pillow is a personal preference. For assistance in choosing the right one for you, please call customer service and ask to speak with a Product Specialist.
Answered by: georgianna
Date published: 2020-08-31

What is the oz fill on the firm pillow?

Asked by: dobador
The firm standard size pillow has 23 oz of fill and the firm king size has 31 oz of fill.
Answered by: georgianna
Date published: 2019-07-17

How does medium firm pillow hold its shape and is there any leakage of the tiny down feathers? I have notice it with some other comforters, during cleaning the house, that tiny down feathers are everywhere,that gave me allergie, what is rcommended if alle

Asked by: Ti Di
We recommend a down alternative pillow instead of traditional down if you are allergic.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2020-04-12

Is the medium pillow filled with only down or is there something else in it? Is the soft pillow filled with only down or is there something else in it? I have a medium down pillow I bought from another store that has a firm core - not comfortable

Asked by: Morga5
The fill for both the medium and the soft is Hungarian or European White DUCK Down; 650 Fill Power. There are different fill weights depending on the size and softness of pillow. You can contact Customer Service at 1.80.870.3513 to get those details.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2018-09-27

Are these very squishy? I'm looking for something that can be very small for under my head.

Asked by: Alessa
This pillow is rated medium firm with a 650 fill power, we do not think it will work for you.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2018-07-12
  • y_2021, m_10, d_21, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_30384, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_garnethill
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 25ms
Product:30384-Garnet Hill Signature White Down Pillow

Garnet Hill Signature White Down Pillow

Garnet Hill Signature White Down Gusseted Pillow

Garnet Hill Signature Pillow Protector

Organic-Cotton Quilted Pillow Protector