[ProductDetail_TopEspot]
[ProductDetail_RightEspot]
Please enter valid email address. Your password will be reset and sent to your email account.
Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue'
Example: name@domain.com Submit Cancel Forgot Password Close /GarnetHill/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password Enter your email address

16
10 0
false
true
false
false pdp {"scheme":"product1_cr"}
false pdp {"scheme":"product2_cr"}
[ProductDetail_Espot01]
[ProductDetail_Espot02]
Garnet Hill Essential Down Blanket and Throw is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 413.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from As expected We needed a down blanket that was less heavy and not as warm as what we were using. This one suits us better, is well made and keeps us snug.
Date published: 2019-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good product I purchased the throw to put on my grandchild’s cot when spending the night. The fabric shell is a very nice quality and the throw is warm and lightweight. It is easy to store when not in use, as well.
Date published: 2019-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect weight and size I bought the throw for use lounging around on the sofa- the best blanket ever! Super warm but nice and light to easily throw it Around the room. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Warm, pretty and cozy! We bought two and monogrammed them for our living room throws. They are so warm and cozy.
Date published: 2019-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful! This quilt is the perfect weight. It provides warmth without being TOO warm. This winter, we are using it for layering. It will transition beautifully into the Spring months.
Date published: 2019-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Warm and Lightweight I bought this a couple of months ago and it is just the right weight by itself for most weather. Great quality too.
Date published: 2019-02-14
  • y_2019, m_4, d_21, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_413
  • loc_en_US, sid_18280, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_garnethill
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 21ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

We just got an Essential Down Throw. The tag states 75% duck down. What makes up the other 25%?

Asked by: Batt 1
The down throw is 75% duck down and 25% feathers.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2019-01-06

What is the weight of the fill in a down throw?

Asked by: AnnesPO
The down throw has 10 ounces of fill.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2019-01-03

What’s the difference between the down blanket and down comforter?

Asked by: Edwin
The Down Blanket is larger and has less ounces of fill. The Down Comforter is smaller and has more ounces of fill. The comforter is thicker/warmer than the blanket.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2019-01-20

Where is this imported from?

Asked by: lisa97212
This is imported from China.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2018-12-21

I’m looking for a very lightweight blanket. How many ounces of down are in the King blanket?

Asked by: Corgiwoman2
Our king blanket weighs 6.36 pounds and is a 500 fill power.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2018-12-19

Are the blankets finished enough to be used as a quilt/comforter cover?

Asked by: boston question
We think our down blankets look good on top of bed as your quilt.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2018-08-11

Is the sea pine color similar to a peacock teal or more pine green?

Asked by: curious b
We checked the sample of this color and found it to be a true soft pine green, with no teal.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2018-07-17

Is Bay Leaf Green sort of lime green as shown in the stack or is it more dull or dark like shown on the single swatch when you click the color?

Asked by: mogden
We compared our sample to the pictures online and think the stack is a better representation of the true color.
Answered by: Cherieghcs
Date published: 2018-06-29
  • y_2019, m_4, d_21, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_81
  • loc_en_US, sid_18280, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_garnethill
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 19ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Product:18280-Garnet Hill Essential Down Blanket and Throw