WHAT PILLOW IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
1. Think about the sleeper and how often you change the pillows. Are they for the guest room, a dorm room, a child’s bedroom, the master suite, or a summer home? We have pillows to suit all your sleep needs.
- Choose the finest materials for pillows your family will use the most.
- Consider other styles for guest beds and seasonal accommodations that will get less use or will need to be replaced more frequently.
2. Is the sleeper sensitive to down? If the pillow is for a guest bed, you might not know, so you will want to stock your linen closet with both down and down-free. Our down-free pillow options mimic the lofty comfort of genuine down.
3. What are the sleeping patterns of the user? How does the person sleep?
- Soft pillows are best for people who sleep on their stomach. Pillows with down tend to be the softest.
- Medium pillows are ideal for those who prefer to sleep on their back. A medium pillow will provide the optimum firmness with the high fill power of down or with a mix of down and feathers.
- Firm pillows are great support for side sleepers. A higher feather-to-down ratio will make a firmer pillow. Down alternatives like cotton and Primaloft® will also provide enhanced firmness.