It’s time for some outdoor entertaining — throw the ultimate barbecue, host cocktails on the patio, invite friends for an impromptu garden party, and have fun family picnics as frequently as possible. Here are some of our picks to make outdoor entertaining a breeze!
- We love pure-cotton MYdrap table linens ON A ROLL! Yes, these cloth napkins and placemats come on a roll just like paper towels (yet they are more refined). You can wash them several times and then simply throw them away when they begin to look shabby (they are biodegradable). Entertaining Tip: Rip off several placemats together to make a beautiful table runner.
- Shatterproof Provence Dishes look just like ceramic dinnerware pieces but they are melamine. We like the heft of these worry-free plates and bowls and they’re so easy to clean.
- Durable polycarbonate Provence Tumblers are the perfect companions for shatterproof dinnerware. There’s nothing like these faux glasses for entertaining poolside, and you will save a bundle on plastic cups.
- Resin Flatware is the perfect alternative to plastic knives, forks and spoons —and they will not break, imagine that!
- Upgrade your picnic baskets and carryalls to Collapsible Baskets. They come in bold, fun colors and have so many uses that they’re perfect for every summer adventure.
- Going on a picnic? Skip the picnic blanket — use an easy-to-clean Indoor-Outdoor Rug. They’re rugged, easy to shake off and roll up, and can be rinsed off with a hose. They also make great mats for the beach, so your family’s towels won’t get too sandy.