Everyone loves a spot of cheerful dots! One of our original whimsical prints, Dot to Dot Bedding continues to be a bestseller. Our dots flaunt bold colors and cheerful retro flair that make for a fun guest bed or kid’s room. Dress them up or dress them down. Go soft and serene or give them a quirky, artsy vibe — the possibilities are endless.
- Start with your favorite Dot to Dot color(s). Choose a single shade or mix hues together — even pick white dots on a colored ground.
HINT: They also look groovy mixed with contrasting prints.
- Accentuate with a show-stopping layering piece. We paired our dots with the Johanna Quilt. It’s so chic in vibrant retro prints on classic black — and the round patchwork patterns echo dots (of course).
- Top with solid layers to add depth to the bed — a solid comforter, a beautiful throw. If it’s a guest room, give visitors plenty of options to customize their warmth.
- Continue the circles throughout the room. Display vintage plates on the wall. Hang paper-lantern orbs from the ceiling. Drape Chalkboard Garland across the window frame.
- When it comes to the floor, consider a round rug versus the traditional rectangle. It’s the ultimate oversized dot to punctuate the look.
Go wild; express yourself! Get creative, have fun, and take the dot motif as far as you’d like — and you’ll create a space that deserves a huge round of applause!
Need more ideas? Become inspired by more Looks to Love.