What’s the easiest way to put a comforter inside a comforter cover? It’s been the buzz in our phone room for almost 40 years, so here’s our answer in just four words: turn it inside out! Try it yourself:
- Turn the comforter cover inside out and spread it flat on the bed.
- Unfold your comforter over the top of the cover, aligning the corners.
- Our covers have ties inside the corners. These ties coordinate with tabs on the comforter to anchor it in place.
- Once secured, turn the cover back over the comforter, enveloping the comforter neatly inside.
- Grab the bottom corners and lightly fluff to evenly distribute the loft.
Easy, wrestle-free comforter coverage — voilà!