20 6 0 More... More... image html 2000 300

Garnet Hill Signature White Down Pillow

Please enter valid email address. Your password will be reset and sent to your email account.
Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue'
Example: name@domain.com Submit Cancel Forgot Password Close /GarnetHill/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password Enter your email address
false pdp {"scheme":"product1_cr"}
false pdp {"scheme":"product2_cr"}
Garnet Hill Signature White Down Pillow is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable pillow I have now purchased six of these pillows. The fill wt. is perfect and the price is definitely better than elsewhere. I have washed these pillows and dried in the dryer with tennis balls to fluff. They come out in perfect condition.
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great pillows I have searched for quite some time to find a pillow that would afford me a good night's sleep. Since purchasing these pillows, my search has ended. I work in the medical field, late hours and long days into night. Sleep is paramount and these pillows allow for peaceful, comfortable rest. I am a side sleeper mostly and these pillows conform to that position quite perfectly. Yes, the pillows are pricey, however , a good night's sleep is now my new routine , instead of tossing & turning to get my pillow " just right ". I purchased 4 of these pillows and am more rested than ever. Thanks Garnet Hill for this great quality product.
Date published: 2016-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Am ordering more of these pillows I'm very particular about pillows and when we first used these I was worried they were too puffy. After using them a few nights, they compressed to the perfect point. They are now soft but supportive. We like them so much that I am ordering more for our vacation home.
Date published: 2016-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just exactly what we need out of a pillow. soft, flexible, great comfort for a wonderful sleep. pillows are very, very important to us
Date published: 2016-01-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not sure what it's made of Bought the 20% white down pillows....not very happy with the feel of them or the odor. The tag says 80% white down but it doesn't say what the other 20% is. I suspect that it is foam rubber because that is what it smells like Also it's a little rubbery feeling as well. i have a other down pillows that cost approx the same that are softer and really feel like down. I don't recommend these!
Date published: 2016-08-04
  • y_2017, m_4, d_20, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_30384, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_garnethill

what are the dimensions of the continental pillow ?

Asked by: ohiosun
The continental pillow measures 26" x 26".
Answered by: MichaelAnnGHcs
Date published: 2014-02-28

i want a 50% feather and 50% down pillow, which one should i get?

Asked by: pillow
We do not currently offer a 50% feather/50% down pillow.
Answered by: DeniseGHCS
Date published: 2016-03-04

how does this pillow compare to the white goose down in firmness, to the medium?

Asked by: quality100
The Garnet Hill Signature White Goose Down Pillow in standard size, medium firmness is very similar to this pillow in standard. They both have 18 ounces of fill.
Answered by: HollyGHCS
Date published: 2015-11-18

What is the difference between this pillow and the Signature White Goose Down? Both write-ups say geese, ducks and others.

Asked by: jkkline1
The main difference in these pillows is that one is goose down and the other is duck. There is a slight difference in fill power and one has firmness options, but they are very much the same in construction and materials otherwise.
Answered by: JennyGHCS
Date published: 2016-01-28
  • y_2017, m_4, d_20, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_30384, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LOCALE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_garnethill
Product:30384-Garnet Hill Signature White Down Pillow